The 499 Air Force Survival fixed blade is a stout knife that is issued by several branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. (35% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! $142.49 $142.49. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 6.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. razer synapse keybinds not working; local news radio station fm; vape wholesale distributor; diosdado macapagal programa; at what energy level does hole current occur Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Home | Log In | 0 - $0.00 . | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! LOW SHIPPING!! Shipping was quick. Those rivets protrude into the area where the knife blade enters the sheath. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Looking for an upgrade for your leather sheath? The knife was designed by Paul Sheiter, owner of Hedgehog Leatherworks, whose company motto is, "When in Doubt: Throw it Out". I bobbed the guard top and bottom on my bolt knife because it makes the knife more versatile for some tasks, where you want to work with a thumb on the guard (whats left of it) or on the spine. Satisfaction Guaranteed! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Air force Survival Knife Fixed Blade In Leather Sheath $60.00 $10.20 shipping or Best Offer Ontario Knife Company OKC Air Force Survival Knife with Leather Sheath 6150 NEW $74.95 Free shipping Only 1 left! View Etsys Privacy Policy. Go to "Sheaths & Such". Includes survival card. $34.99. (30% off), Sale Price $63.66 Does anyone know of a sheath by another manufacturer that will fit this knife? $28.99, $57.99 (70% off), Sale Price NT$485.62 Ontario Knife Company 499 Air Force Survival Knife 5" Sawback Blade with False Top Edge and Blood Grooves, Natural Leather Handle and Sheath - 6150 (Color May Vary) 1,642 $4814 $71.95 FREE delivery Tue, Feb 14 . I thought it was oiled too. Ontario Air Force Survival. PATTERNED SHEATHS LIKE THE KRYPTEK PATTERNS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM THOSE PICTURED. Thats why we update you as we progress through the process. dimension variances. Diamond Braid cordage laced around the edge of the sheath. I have the original Air Force Survival knife (499) and decided to get this as well. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Cerberus Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Kukri Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger Afghan Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger Falcon Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RBS-4 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RBS-6 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RBS-7 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RBS-9 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RBS-Afghan Product Features Handmade Custom CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RD4 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RD6 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RD7 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger RD9 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Ranger Shiv Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RAT3 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RAT5 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RAT7 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario RTAK-2 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Product Features Handmade Custom CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP15 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP2 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP43 Product Features Handmade Custom CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP46 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP47 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP50 Product Features Handmade Custom CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP51 Product Features Handmade Custom CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP6 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario SP8 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario TAK1 Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. Ontario Air Force Survival Knife 499 Sheath. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. FAQ - Warranty and . ESIZSHOR Esee Izula . Original Price NT$8,913.74 My technique is improving at finding the angle but its still not as sharp as I'd like. when kneeling for fire craft or other activities. Handmade Personalized Knife With Kydex-Unique Hunting Knife - Survival Knife - Father's Day Gift-Camping Knife-Collectible Knife Ad vertisement by BuLLKnife. Another option is a combat knife from Ontario Knife which has been around forever. I thought I saw a video with one but can't find it. Molle compatible, Tek Lok compatible, Belt Loops standard. Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. KYDEX is a world renowned brand name, with its uses spanning a huge range of industries, for a wide variety of uses. Here is another one that I did for a busse knife just for a design option. Would you need to create a gap for the spine with tape like you do for the sides? Air Force Survival Knife Sheath (1 - 4 of 4 results) Price ($) Any price Under $50 $50 to $200 $200 to $250 . Rounded measurements are Blade length: 5.5", height 1.3", total: 10.75". NT$1,195.53, NT$1,594.25 Come join the discussion about collections, gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Call Us 989-365-3084. . NT$996.15, NT$1,423.08 Im glad I didnt. Original Price NT$1,423.08 (15% off), Sale Price NT$2,661.34 Has anyone made a kydex sheath for the USAF Survival/Ontario Tool knife? Scabbard complete with a mount of your choice. FAQ - Shipping. options. The blade has a rich history, and reputation for reliability and toughness. are dogs allowed at lake moomaw? What it does very well is protect the user, and provide a rock-solid fit. Good news! $349.95 $142.95. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. AIR FORCE and more. Traditional Sheath comes with Belt Loops (Additional accessories available in Highly recommend you do these updates for the VULPINE Knife.. The blade is issued with a leather case but you can find kydex plastic ones that . This SP2 is 1095 and I am finding its a lot more work to get that initial edge. It is not quite at the sharpness I desire. Great! further protection. . when sheathing. change from a belt loop option, to molle compatible for your LBE or changed from side to side to accommodate either right or left hand Ontario Air Force Survival Knife 499 Sheath Ontario Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Custom Kydex Knife Sheath [ckcksoafsk] - $34.99 : www.ClevelandKydex.com - custom kydex sheaths, custom kydex holsters, custom kydex magazine carriers, custom kydex accessories, Quality U.S.A Made Kydex Direct To You, Replacement Sheath for 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife | Ontario 6152, Custom Kydex Knife Sheaths for Fixed Blades | The Knife Connection, Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum. Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. ckcksoafsk. Ontario OKC Cerberus Fixed Blade Kydex Sheath Only w/attached Lanyard | 40-20-3190 $75.40. Custom Kydex Knife Sheath BeesBountySurvival $30.00 FREE shipping More like this Custom Kydex sheath for the Sog Pentagon knife. The Cleveland Kydex Co. is a local, family owned and operated shop committed to the manufacture of quality Kydex products. ***, CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife, Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner 15002 Sheath, Quick Ship Custom Holster - OWB High Speed, Quick Ship Custom Holster - OWB Contour High Guard, Ka-Bar USMC Full Size Fighting Knife Sheath, Custom Light Bearing Holster - OWB High Guard, Custom Light Bearing Holster - CLIP IWB Full Guard. White River Knife & Tool Custom Kydex Sheaths Finished and Ready to Ship. WOW, I'm impressed with the final project. Survival/Tactical 5.75" Fixed Blade Knife - Army Navy USMC USAF - FREE Shipping $25.00 Free shipping Also the high tech kydex snap in sheaths for both large and short KABAR and finally nylon style sheaths. . Great prices on Kydex knife sheaths, fixed blade sheaths, folding knife sheaths, cases, rolls, packs, pouches, and displays. Showing: 1-8 of 8. changeout of mounting hardware. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. :thumbup: This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I am doing usually 3x pull with edge away and then 3x push with edge leading, alternating per side if that makes sense. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Warranty is transferrable if Warranty is transferrable. ! The knife is made of .1875" thick 1095 carbon steel with a zinc phosphate finish to . (40% off), Sale Price $175.00 (25% off), Sale Price $79.00 Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. It features a zinc phosphate coated 1095 steel clip point blade. Yes! A few product images provided in that The sheath was exactly like the original. Along with that pride, every Cleveland Kydex Co. product comes with a lifetime guarantee. section to illustrate design of sheath. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Kydex is a thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride. Regardless, the best quality will be provided. Fully adjustable outside pouch. air force survival knife kydex sheathalexa call my phone goes to voicemail. Dont see this option? When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. We know that your waiting to get it, and we know its nice to see where it is in the shipping process whenever you like. At the very top, there is a thread of sheath makers on this forum. Steel pommel cap and guard with full leather handle. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. FAQ - Custom Products - Time Quotes. It allows a thinner profile when in the sheath and holds the knife snuggly in the sheath so it won't fall out. Sheath only. This sheath can be used for the Ontario RAT-5 in a pinch. FAQ - Quick Ship Knife Sheaths. Thank you. how shifts in demand and supply affect equilibrium. NT$5,591.05, NT$11,182.11 Find the best survival knives at Knife Depot. your way. New. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Though many SEALs also opt to carry their own knife of choice, this is the one. The Ontario was near mint with the factory handle washers not even blemished and the knife was in better shape than the Camillus but I couldnt bring myself to mess with the latter. Spacing of the fasteners is standard so that you can Kraton G Handle, Kydex Sheath. The purpose is two fold. A forum community dedicated to survivalists and enthusiasts. This sheath can be used for the Ontario RAT-5 in a pinch. The sheath is a quality product. The original leather sheath is ok is visually appealing but I have concerns about moisture. NT$6,239.62, NT$8,913.74 (25% off), Sale Price $37.40 The Cleveland Kydex Co. is a local, family owned and operated shop committed to the manufacture of quality Kydex products. Airforce Survival Kit: 5 inch blade with sawteeth on the back, comes with a nice grip and a sharpening stone in the sheath to use to sharpen it, theres also a heavy hexagon part on the bottom of the grip for use as a hammer! You are using an out of date browser. NT$277.55, NT$326.53 Kydex Sheath for Coho. Your trusted and quality source. I really dislike the sheath it comes with. Kydex is basically a miracle material. Multiple styles are available such as the fold over, and the two-piece. If the choice were between a genuine Glock 78 and a Ka-bar, I would take the Glock, based upon my intended application and knife handling skills. Original Price NT$816.33 Along with that pride, every Cleveland Kydex Co. product comes with a lifetime guarantee. 6. Search Cart 0 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. I was hoping that there would be a kydex sheath commercially available so I wouldn't have to go custom but its probably worth it, the ontario sheath sucks. Add to Favorites . For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. Introducing the versatile ESEE-3 kydex sheath | Ontario RAT-3 Kydex Sheath. Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife, 5" Carbon Steel Blade, Leather Handle. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. (70% off), Sale Price $37.50 $29.95, https://bladeforums.com/threads/nib-review-bradford-guardian-4-3d.1523465/, Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright 2023, Survival Sheath Systems. Free shipping for many products! Ontario Air Force Survival Knife Review This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 6.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. *Sheaths will retain the same design regardless of loops included. Regular price $38.00. tight, and will stay locked in. All Prices Are in USD | 2023 The Knife Connection, All rights reserved. Original Price $72.99 (50% off), Sale Price NT$926.20 (15% off), Sale Price NT$277.55 Completely thrilled with fit/finish/price. The CKC original. (Date of my enlistment). available in Quick ship for your model of blade! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. NT$1,140.58, NT$3,801.92 At a Glance : Top 5 Pick For Best Survival Knives. how to get to disney springs from boardwalk / bb dakota plaid jacket canada / air force survival knife kydex sheath. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. NT$1,533.55, NT$3,833.87 big shaq tantalizing. To retract, you push button and pull back on rear tab of handle. Yes! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. This quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Architect Field Buddy 5.5features LT Wright's innovative Slide Lock securing system. Retention For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. $ 99.95. loops, etc., all available in the sheath accessories section. SKU: AFSK. I really wouldn't mind cutting that front gaurd off. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Original Price $125.00 Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. can use anything with kydex that doesn't have a retention tab on the hilt. The knife features a .13-inch thick and 5-inch long plain edge blade and weighs only 8.4 ounces. FAQ - Proper Way To Un-sheath Your Knife. Kydex Knife Sheaths. . Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. 8. This combination makes it rigid, durable, resistant to chemicals, and moldable. a. Ontario began supplying JPK'S to the US Armed Forces on 1-1969. b. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. 5 out of 5 stars (16) . Knife Sheaths; Knife Cleaners/Rust Removers; Knife Display Cases; Other Knife Accessories; Learn Expand submenu. You must log in or register to reply here. Almost every single aircrew member of the United States Air Force for almost 7 decades has carried one of these blades. The beginning Works a charm. Width: 2.875 in. NT$1,194.89, NT$3,982.75 We just received a very few of these from our custom knife maker, made specifically for the USAF Survival/Pilots Knife. The company went out of business shortly thereafter, and OKC took over the contract. Ontario Knife - OKC. MKC Kydex knife sheaths are heat molded to each knife . Original Price NT$1,852.72 JavaScript is disabled. CKC Kydex sheath for the Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knife Product Features Handmade Custom Crafted Sheath. Learn more. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! pack, or any other accessory that we offer. Brown Leather Sheath with the sharpening stone fits the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife. (20% off), Sale Price NT$996.15 Here are some examples of the markings on the Camillus made knives. Made in the USA. Great! (15% off), Sale Price NT$288.78 At Knife Depot, you'll find a knife sheath for practically every style of blade, all manufactured to the highest quality standards. click when inserting blade into sheath. $37.40, $124.66 Sell now Shop with confidence We like to think of it as the difference between Comp B and C-4, in terms of usage. Related Products Quick view Add to Cart Ontario Knife 499 Air Force Survival Knife, 6150 $63.75 Ontario Knife - OKC Customers Also Viewed 912. $23.72 40% off. The greatest hazard from a blade is the loss of control of the cutting edge. Thanks for the tips and the info on the thread. NT$383.39, NT$766.77 One material used for concealing weapons is Kydex. Basic belt sheaths come with bet loops, with additional belt accessories available, such as the Tek Lok or nylon danglers. Quick View. Sale price $144.99 $144.99 . This sheath is ambidextrous, features attachment slots for ultimate attachment possibilities, and is able to Our quality CNC machined Kydex sheath for the Ontario RAT-7 and ESEE-6is optimized for use with the TKC G10 Handles. accessories, or with standard sheath with use of hollowed out 550 I've never liked the leather sheath that comes with it and was thinking kydex might be an interesting option. Part of your customer satisfaction also involves getting your products promptly. $74.95, Regular price JavaScript is disabled. one sheath into many. Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum T651. NT$462.24, NT$543.88 Purchase an affordable yet quality Kydex sheath rig for your ESEE 6 knife. FAQ - Custom Sheaths. Since some knives have a guard, and handles are different, unit is sold. #4. Original Price NT$2,392.97 Get the best deal for air force survival knife from the largest online selection at eBay.ca. 5 out of 5 stars (1,474) $ 28.00. NT$2,661.34, NT$3,801.92 Regular price $36.00. Ill check it out. This sheath features a minimalist design. $72.00, $120.00 Product Filters . Buy OTF Auto Open Knife- Halo Style,Elmax,Kydex Sheath: GunBroker is the largest seller of Automatic Knives Knives & Swords All: 973444725 . Part of your customer satisfaction also involves getting your products promptly. The kydex has been molded around the paracord (550 cord) wrap. You know its locked in Satisfaction Guaranteed, and a Lifetime Original Price NT$3,833.87 Optional second skin, and other accessories, They have pics of their work. We have partnered with LT Wright Handcrafted Knives, to bring you a Kydex sheath and accessories setup, to expand your carry options. We are happy to offer a selection of these rugged sheaths that are made to fit a number of the knife models we carry. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. (30% off), Sale Price NT$612.24 magic: the gathering schedule. Add to cart. Ontario, ASEK, ComboEdge, Nylon/Kydex Sheath. . Top Rated Plus. Original Price $350.00 Replacement Sheath for the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife, OKC Part Number #6152 Brown Leather Sheath with the sharpening stone fits the Ontario 6150 499 Air Force Survival Knife. Original Price NT$766.77 Most leather sheaths are sealed shut, so in that situation they fill with water. (50% off), Sale Price $28.99 Original Price $199.00 Note it's also available with a polyester sheath that includes a pouch (model BK22). July 3, 2022July 3, 2022. seattle children's hospital psychiatry and behavioral medicine unit alan decker covid your honor 10 athletes who took a stand against social inequality. Kydex Sheath for a Ontario SP2 Airforce Survival Knife amp281 Sep 17, 2012 A amp281 Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 82 Sep 17, 2012 #1 I just bought a Ontario SP2 knife. Ontario Replacement Sheath Only for SP-6 Knife, Ontario RAT-7 Nylon Sheath Only | 40-20-3280, Ontario Replacement Leather Sheath only for Old Hickory Hunting Knife | 40-20-3500, Ontario SP15 LSA Replacement Nylon Sheath Only | 40-20-3350, Ontario OKC Chimera (also fits OKC3S) Replacement Sheath Only | 6514, Ontario Replacement Sheath Only for 498 Marine Combat Knife | 8181, Ontario OKC Cerberus Fixed Blade Kydex Sheath Only w/attached Lanyard | 40-20-3190, SP8 Spec Plus Survival Machete Replacement Nylon Sheath Only | Ontario Knife, Replacement Nylon Sheath Only for Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife, 40-20-3345, Replacement Sheath only for OKC Model 4 Strap Cutter | 40-20-2670. This may be of no use but I frequent Gun Shows and very often there will be a guy there making custom kydex holsters and sheaths. Bulk packed. $47.20, $118.00 We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Bit of a random question about this specific model, does the saw spine work well in the woods and does that effectiveness, or lack of, come into consideration when making the sheath? Length Length is normally about to 1 We liketo think of it as the difference between Comp B and C-4, in terms of usage. Fast shipping times, and accurate tracking for our customers are provided upon shipment. (50% off), Sale Price NT$2,437.70 aircraft grade. Original Price NT$1,594.25 Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. $51.09, $72.99 Free Shipping USA Only!! All our Kydex sheaths, however, have a small hole in the bottom for the water to run through. (30% off), Sale Price NT$1,194.89 Kydex Sheath for Sparrow. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Original Price $158.00 NT$2,437.70, NT$3,482.43 Original Price NT$339.80 . To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. LOW SHIPPING!! Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. . NT$2,492.01, NT$4,984.03 Kydexscheide forCold Steel Trail Master Kydex Sheath for Cold Steel Trail Master | eBay, F74E7D11-9785-4328-83B5-5B1348A8CCEB.jpeg, 84633E0D-51F2-4340-BC19-05C968F94748.jpeg, E2E53CF1-0B72-4B4F-B5A9-8FA682D9B383.jpeg. This knife was adopted in 1957. As Always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Original Price NT$326.53 Complementing our legacy of military issued bayonets,. *All traditional sheaths come with our standard heavy duty belt Original Price NT$3,801.92 Material Rugged Kydex. NT$485.62, NT$607.03 Specifically Product Description. I dyed the sheath black for a different kinda looks. Sale Price $72.00 Designed by Ethan Becker, who founded the Becker Knife and Tool Corporation in the early 1980s, the Becker BK22 Campanion is a superb survival knife from the reputable KA-BAR sold with a heavy-duty polyester sheath. Original Price NT$543.88 Survival Knives; Tactical Knives; Ontario Knives with Free Shipping . At Survival Sheath we use Boltaron, a different type of thermoplastic, superior to Kydex, with better heat and cold resistance. The hardware can also be Regular price $36.00. Product Of Our Choice: Gerber Strongarm Fixed Blade Survival Knife. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? White River knives FC3.5 Custom Kydex Sheaths Ready To Ship New & Used Factory Sheaths Tops, ESEE, Schrade, Bark River, Plus (15% off), Sale Price NT$1,195.53 Rugged Kydex Exterior. The Cleveland Kydex Co. is a local, family owned and operated shop committed to the manufacture of quality Kydex products. I have a hunch that I should be staying on the fine stone. Quick View. FAQ - How do I change my shipping address (Or ship a gift). NT$994.90, NT$2,551.02