So lets warm up and explore some of the best pool party CC The Sims 4 has to offer, from floats to swimsuits to clutter. I seriously wish I could find towels this awesome in my actual life, but once again my Sims will get to have all the fun. She hopes one day Ian Google will love her again. Sims 4 modders and custom content creators have been saving players' games since the game's release over seven years ago, but 2021 was the year where they really stole the show. Sims 4 CC Build Mode: Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft from Mod The Sims. RAVASHEEN - Slide Into Your Mods This CC by soloriya is pretty rusty, and could be good for a playground thats been around for a long time. Thirteen new recipes and a new kitchen object? No matter where you place it, your Sim kids are bound to love this thing. This Sims 4 functional object even has its own custom radio station with 5 Christmas songs rewritten and sung in Simlish! Well this see-saw comes in 3 colorful swatches, including a cherry red finish. Top 30 Sims 4 Toddler Mods - FREE Download [UPDATED] - GamingSpell And these giant donuts are a sure way to get your Sims taking a bite out of summer. This post may contain affiliate links. So without a doubt, Icemunmuns Air Fryer is an essential in any Sims kitchen! Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Every time Ive ever tried, its been rather chaotic, because thats just how things are when you get more than about six Sims together at one time. A cute addition to the set. The blue having a dolphin design, the red with mermaids, and the green with various aquatic animals. Hello I. Mod Pool Sims 4 Get Together Around The Sims 4 Tumblr Sims 4 Pool Ladder The Sims 4 Download Sims 4 Update This set is extremely cohesive, featuring a happy-go-lucky green and brown color scheme. Download Teskwa Songs from Syboulettes website for FREE! The Vending Machine comes in 4 variations and there are 5 pizza types also available to download. Necrodog MTS and S4S | Functional Pool slides. Joyful Kids Playground Set. A unique add-on by MahoCreations, this gives us some realism to those who live for the little things in their games. POOLS, SLIDES, AND SANDCASTLES!BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SUGA SQUAD: goo.gl/aU6Sf7 Aren't these CC creators, CREATIVE?!! But this jungle gym attachment is exactly what Im talking about. She thinks it is a bit odd writing about herself in the third person, unless she is playing as herself in The Sims. She also includes sunscreen bottles, drinks in elegant glasses, and a sliced pineapple to complete this lavish collection. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. Well thanks to wondymoon you can add a little water park flare right into your Sims backyard! Founded in 2011, SimsVIP is the largest news outlet for The Sims franchise. Not every Sim is cut out for bright, fun-filled summer days, right? This CC includes a kiddie pool filled with some toy boats and a lighthouse to let the kid's imaginations run wild. If you thought a toaster was only for toast, you were wrong! Your pool can start shallow and turn deeper. And now with Sims 4, there are about a million ways to maximize your Sims pool fun, only made better by all of the incredibly talented content creators out there. Need some new holiday tunes on a sleek new record player? Sometimes, kids arent ready to take the leap into the big boy pool. Sims 4 base game CC: A standalone slide at last | ETM - Extra Time Media This swimsuit has thirty swatches. Just click and select Slide. Download this Pizza Vending Machine by Around the Sims 4 for FREE on their website! ArtVitalex definitely hit the nail on the head with this one, or should I say the umbrella by the pool yes, that was purposely a lame joke . You can stick these poolside, by the bar, or if youre a Backyard Stuff Pack owner, right by the pool slides (considering its a legitimate splash zone). Star Lord. And it features a large number of items weve already discussed, including swings, jungle gym and slides. Discover (and save!) Not ideal. All my handbags as decorative objects Including: - Hermes Birkin (Fixed several issues. Click here to change. Topping off this list is a clutter collection that has everything you need to set the mood for your Sims pool party. The Sims 4 Mods: Functional Toddler Objects - Sims Community Download Icemunmuns Air Fryer on her website! If you do not have it installed, the juices will only be available from the juicer. Playing hopscotch increases skills and lifestyles, specifically the motor skill. The tubes are well crafted, and the designs are even better. In previous Sims games, younger than teen Sims could practice on a toy kitchen. Ravasheens take on The Sims 4 Family Portrait includes a decorating friendly sized portrait with a modern theme. From climbing on monkey bars to playing tag or simply going down the slide, the playground lets every kids imagination run wild. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. Make sure to pick up this set of radiators from ChippedSim! Select the object of choice, then hold down Shift. Download Mr. Squishee Slurpee Machine Here, Download the RVSN Modern Family Portrait Here. Its things like this that really make me appreciate all the custom content creators out there. Got a News Tip, Website Question or Proposal? There are so many great looking cakes in the game, but we have no way to display them before the party starts! (, Sims 4 Pool CC: Best Swimming Pool Custom Content (All Free), Best Pool Party Skins in League of Legends (All Ranked), Sims 4 New Year's Eve Party CC, Mods & Poses (All Free), The Sims 4: Bachelor Party CC, Mods & Poses (All Free), The Best Places To Sell Your Stuff in Skyrim, Best Sims 4 Slumber Party & Sleepover CC + Mods (All Free). These would look great in an older house build, too! For those looking to float in a laid-back blew out my flip flop style, this recolor of the Trip to Hawaii Lounger by hoidernus is the way to go. And if Finding Nemo taught me anything, its that sea turtles are awesome. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. It is no surprise that it would be SrslySims to bring us such an iconic food Sims 4 functional object! Not to mention, its shape makes it great to place poolside beds or deck chairs perfectly underneath it. All about The Sims. To age up the Sims, simply instal the mod and click on any ordinary Birthday Cake (as long as you can place candles in it, it counts). Introducing The Cool Pools CC Kit for The Sims 4 - Sims Community Play tag, grounders, or even just slide away after adding this to your park. For those that use CC and Mods, there is a huge selection of objects that both look great in a build, but also add new gameplay elements. 40 Functional Cc Objects Download List - the Sims 4 Important Note: There are two versions, one that is BGC and another that is for those that own GTW. The larger kids always got a kick out of this playground equipment. Count us in! This includes two food inspired tube designs, a watermelon and a pink donut with sprinkles. Lets be honest: chances are if youve ever thrown a pool party for your Sims, it didnt turn out quite like you expected. 6,607 views Jul 16, 2020 Hello folks I have finished this two items. Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft at Mod The Sims 4 This mod is great for those who want to have a realistic swimming experience in the game. If youve never had to climb through (or climb on) some weird set of bars to get around the playground, well, youve never been a child. The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff includes a small slide that can only be used by toddlers. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. This is the official Sims Community News & Media Platform, running for almost a decade! The Sims Resource - Tropical Amusement Park & Water Park These eight poses from Simsulani are downright adorable, made for an adult and 1-2 toddlers. No more Question Mark Head! Especially since the vanilla diving boards in The Sims 4 are rather generic. With two color options and a mesh that looks so real I half expect to be able to jump through the screen and float around the pool myself, Id say creator Chisa had the right idea. | The Sims 4 Iron Seagull 33.5K subscribers 10K views 1 year ago #Sims4Mods #TheSims4 #TheSims More water activities for the summer! Redbeards Revenge Pirate Ship Jungle Gym does come with a slide included, but this is an extravagant item with a hefty ?3000 price tag. DOWNLOAD MORE. object sets - Pandora Sims But moving away from the edible tubes, we also have a solid gold design, a sparkling sky blue, and a rainbow colored tube. Today's 186,000+ jobs in le-de-France, France. The water slide, or pool slide, is a Build mode object which was introduced in The Sims: Vacation, and re-introduced in The Sims 2: Seasons and The Sims 3: Island Paradise.It must be placed along the edge of a swimming pool to be useful. The Sims 4 swimming pool mod allows you to add a swimming pool to your game. Although there are other flavors available when packs are installed, there are plenty of Slurpees and Squishees flavors for Base Game! download link 4. The object uses some effects from The Sims Get Together EP. But in my opinion, this is the best patio umbrella. This set includes crosshatches, stripes, and dots, among 14 total mosaic tiles. Now our Sim parties have gone from planning the night before to party planner levels! Not to be one of those people who keep going on about things that are missing from The Sims 4 base game, but after all this time, there is no standalone slide for children. New le-de-France, France jobs added daily. More small appliances? Copyright 2023 Sims Community | All Rights Reserved. The vibrant colors and huge slides make it look like a mini Six Flags. There are three interactions to choose from including both solo and group interactions. It needs some tweaks in the footprint tuning, cause the sim will walk into the object. There are also two slots on the top of the slide deck area so you can add a little bit of decor. Decor with a Purpose: Functional Bath Towels - Best Sims Mods The CC comes in the same color scheme swatches as the see-saw, too. Mod The Sims - Pool Slide | Sims 4, Sims, Sims 4 expansions - Pinterest Thirty! Just when you thought cmomoney couldnt top their amazing work, they create a pool slide! Do you plan on adding new Functional Objects and Gameplay to your Sims 4 game? Replace the previous version if you downloaded it with the new one.) I needed a kids playground for my town, but as I needed one for my Sims 3 and Sims 4 towns, I made all the possible objects: some are functional in the Sims 3 and decorative . Usually I go for CC that matches the games Simlish style. It is not always convenient to order pizza. This post may contain affiliate links. This is actually two separate items. Originally included as part of Srslys Complete Cooking Overhaul, the Juice-O-Matic is now a standalone mod! FUNCTIONAL WATER SLIDES MOD! Sadly you need get together to work. Creator RAVASHEEN brings us our next item with the classic swing. Download from Mod The Sims Conversion Swimming Pool The Sims 4 For TS4: BGC version (deco) and Island Living version (functional) For TS3: BGC (Functional) Around 12k Polycount around 5 swatches each version | Recolorable mesh and textures by me Where to find (TS4): type marshmallow or float Where to find (TS3): Pool section Inspo Now we must circle back to my pose addiction. For more great food mods, check out Icemunmuns custom harvestables and canning station. But you know whats pretty sweet? Maybe a little. Best Sims 4 Pool Party Stuff: Free CC, Mods & Poses Best Sims 4 Playground CC: Swingsets, Jungle Gyms & More Umbrellas, beach chairs, and my favorite part: a beach ball. This trend continues up to the top of our list with these pool floats by josiesimblr. This CC features 2 different variations too: a flamingo and a swan. The real standout is that the floor tiles have coordinated pieces to match the pool walls. Kicking off our list is a simplistic pool side bed by creator Nikadema. But please, dont eat it. This is a functional pool slide for you sims. They can also use the hanging one to change out of a towel (which they will also do autonomously if left to their own devices). Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. Yann Wehrling, vice-prsident de la rgion le-de-France, charg de la Transition cologique, et Patrice Leclerc, maire de Gennevilliers et Prsident du groupe Front De Gauche la . Sims 4 Downloads Sims 4 Downloads Best Sims 4 Custom Content Facebook Pinterest RSS Home Clothes Hair Shoes Furniture Decor Houses Accessories Make Up Eyes Mods Build Sims Websites You are here: Home /Build Mode FUNCTIONAL POOL SLIDES MOD! | The Sims 4 - YouTube Aug 23, 2021 at 5:55 PM Marshmallow Pool Float (functional) TS3-TS4 DL below! *Note: games are non-refundable once this plan is purchased. They came in seven colors: red, white, blue, green, yellow, black . The Sims 4 Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft The Sims Dom 912 followers More information Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft - The Sims 4 Download - SimsDomination Swimming Pool Accessories Sims Four Best Sims The Sims 4 Download Kiddie Pool Waterslides Sims 4 Custom Content Maxis Match Sims 4 Mods There are 28 flavors that cost $10 with a moodlet that lasts for 8 hours! This object is currently only available for children, but a future release will enable this for teens. Also, make sure to remove all files for any packs that are not currently installed. If youre like me and get all sentimental about capturing your Sims through the generations, youre gonna love this. The Island Living expansion is a must for these, but its definitely worth it if you want to lazily float in style. Bridgette Hairstyle by simcelebrity00 at TSR, Reap What You Sow Fall 2021 Carpet Collection by Wykkyd at Mod The Sims 4 . Summer is in full throttle. Im absolutely obsessed with poses, and yet I never even thought about having my Sims pose in the pool before. Los Sims 4 Mods. FGO Complete Beginners Guide: What To Do First + Tips, Complete Beginners Guide to Punishing: Gray Raven (Tips + Dos and Donts), How To Solve the Puzzle in Sunken Temple of Qarn (FFXIV). Sadly you need Get together pack to work correctly, but dont worry Im trying to make a base game version. Sims 4 Functional Objects add both gameplay and new objects into the game! Currently its only available to children, with future update to include teens. Yes, please! Pool is never a bad idea. Functional Pool Slide Converted From TS3 for Sims 4 Description Hello! Sims 4. The Sims 4 Functional Amusement Park - Wicked Pixxel With this CC you get a roped swing with a large wooden seat to sit on you can usually find these swings attached to trees most of the time. The gummy bear styled seat is adorable, just be sure not to pop it! sims 4 pool slide cc - Nakamichi Download Similar Custom Content: Video Link The Sims 3 Pool Slide Watch on Previous article Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. And if you know your way around the TS4 console, you could probably make that happen here too! One of the highest things on my wish list for TS4 is more functional things like: water slides, roller coaster, general carnival stuff like carousels . Food-themed floats are an absolute must nowadays. This item is perfect for artsy kids, and allows a bit of the beach to be a part of your local playground (or your backyard!). Unless youre building an actual waterpark. Sims 4 Swimming pool mod , ideas and CC 2023 Donut floats! I dont know if anyone else is as excited about that as I am, but here we are. Now Ive gotta say, this playground CC is taking it up a notch. This time we take a look into a silicon tube floaty, which comes in 5 diverse designs. The slide project (oooh yes, punny) was revived partially thanks to their live stream recently. 2023 FandomSpot posepack sims 4 pool ideas. My CC will always be free but I am supported by the most wonderful simmers who I am so grateful to call my friends. While the other set mentioned earlier definitely has outstanding details, this CC takes the cake for its superb attention to detail and larger variety. Category: Build Mode Tags: AlexCroft, Mod the sims, MTS, pool, sims 4 October 4, 2021. . Slide | The Sims Wiki | Fandom Important note: Make sure to remove the files for any packs that arent installed. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! The Ultimate Guide to The Sims 4 Pets Cheats. But now you get them all in one big pack. Another standard for every modern day playground. 186,000+ Jobs in le-de-France, France (7,041 new) - LinkedIn The Sims 4 has been out since 2014 and although new packs have been released, there are still objects and gameplay that we'd love to see. Followed by both the ice cream cone and shiny dolphin, both being cuddly and adorable at the same time. Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft at Mod The Sims 4 Objects, Miscellaneous: Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft - Mod The Sims 4. THE SIMS 4 // FUNCTIONAL CC | TODDLER POOLS, SLIDES AND - YouTube Weve jumped off diving boards, weve floated in & on various animals, but weve yet to do the most exciting thing that a swimming pool offers. Gameplay Over 100 new interactions will be available in this pack! Even freeze photos or update them to preserve memories or even update them. Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! Sadly you need Get. All news about the The Sims 5 and Sims 4 news and guides, Got a News Tip, Website Question or Proposal? Choose the background, the frame color, and frame style! This jungle gym-esque item gives kids a place to run up and down. We are dedicated to providing you with the latest news, game guides, tips, tutorials, and original content for EA and The Sims. Hello I have finished this two items. r/Sims4 - Waterparks don't exist in The Sims and these slides // CREATE YOUR OWN WATER PARK MOD INSTALLATION & OVERVIEW Simthesia 4.98K subscribers Subscribe 27 Share 1.1K views 2 years ago DOWNLOAD HERE :. Pick them up for FREE! Functional Pool Slide by cmomoney | SimsVIP Please let me know if there is any issues with it! Before this cake stand was released by Menaceman44, that is! [ How to install?] Dont step on the stone! There really did need to be more childrens activities in the game and now because of this Sims 4 functional object, kids can play now play hopscotch alone or with friends. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Features include earning money from entrance fees, arcade games, darts, bar, and karaoke. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. This item is available to Download @ MTS. Heres yet another childhood favourite: the see-saw. Ready for the nostalgia of SrslySims Mr. Squisheen Slurpee Machine!Download on her Patreon for FREE! This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. Notes. It began as a collab set with my creator friend Chicklet on TSR, but we ended up not finishing the set because we both had other things going on. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. Functional Pool slides - Sims 4 Updates -- Sims 4 Finds & Sims 4 Your Sims are in luck! Now heres a swing made mostly for kids who just want to enjoy the experience. Get together need. Coming from the same CC set as the see-saw above, we have this kids playhouse with a slide. Both are awesome. Was that cheesy? Elie Saab. This is a functional amusement park you can manage and play in The Sims 4. Is your Sim too young to hit the slide or the swing yet? Functional Pool Slide Conversion AlexCroft - Liquid Sims FUNCTIONAL POOL SLIDES MOD! My mind is kinda blown here. Mrs.Nobody has created some very active poses for your Sims here, including diving and one Sim pushing another towards the pool. So if youre looking to build an incredible playground in your TS4 game, maybe a bit of custom content could help. Well, maybe just me but now we can actually apply these tiles to our pools! | The Sims 4 Iron Seagull 33.3K subscribers Subscribe 135. These are what we refer to as Sims 4 Functional Objects. The summer vibes are strong with this one. This is a must for anyone creating those epic beach vibes at home, or looking to liven up their Island Living. Definitely an awesome addition with 2 swatches, with one featuring sand thats already been stepped in. I dont know about you, but I for one am always on the hunt for more clutter. And Id say this CC is something you might find in a higher-end neighbourhood, making all other kids jealous. Superb Pool CC for The Sims 4 Inflatable Toddler's Pool Toddler Pool Pool Floats Pool Water Styles Custom Pool Water Realistic Pool Water Related Content Furniture Mods Superb Pool CC for The Sims 4 Inflatable Toddler's Pool Downloadlink (opens in a new tab) Toddler Pool Downloadlink (opens in a new tab) Pool Floats Everything that your virtual kids will love. After all, using poses in TS4 is as close as you will come to creating a photo album for your Sims. To place the bed frame on the second floor of this bunk bed you'll have to use the testingcheat true + bb.moveobjects cheat. I love these action pieces that help spice up the pool area. Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft from Mod The Sims. The best downloads for your Sims 4 . You must be patched to 1.42 to use this mod. In the end, your child Sim will have a blast! Around the Sims 4s other functional items! Donut Pool Float Check Out This CC If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Littlemssam's mod essentially allows you to age 20 Sims at once with a single cake. Yes, there are plenty of ways to relax in the shade that are in-game. 2023 FandomSpot Here are some of our favorite Sims 4 Functional Objects! No one ever thought a lifeguard chair would ever be needed in The Sims, let alone be used. Functional pool slides. Sims 4. - YouTube Functional Pool Slide Converted From TS3 Override for Sims 4 Lifetime skills transfer to the next generation There is no need to worry about having your Sims struggle through their early years, only to let it all be a waste of time. I kept it to just these two slots in order to minimize routing failures. FandomSpot is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any brands or trademarks on this site unless explicitly stated. View More Download. Syboulette has the perfect solution! 35 Best Sims 4 Toddler Mods & CC Packs - My Otaku World Well if you havent seen the common theme, one item has been the standout for custom content for swimming pools. The Sims 4 Decor with a Purpose: Functional Bath Towels With this mod sims can dry off to a few wet uncomfortable moodlets or change into a towel manually. As someone whos pretty big into making aesthetically-pleasing Sims whose outfits must always be on point, my mind is already racing with the possibilities here. If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Sims 4 Cc Furniture. With five new custom designed pools and five new water colours. On second thought, keep the maid too. April 28, 2021. We also recommend checking out some of Ravasheens other mods! | The Sims 4 - YouTube 0:00 / 6:00 #Sims4Mods #TheSims4 #TheSims FUNCTIONAL POOL SLIDES MOD! Your Sim can now display their cake art to the world with a fancy new Functional Cake Stand! Sims 4 boat downloads Sims 4 Updates In this list Ill share some of the best swimming pool custom content youll find online. But my personal favourite goes to the sea turtle. How to install the Sims 4 swimming pool mod? Functional Pool Slide converted from TS3 by AlexCroft at Mod The Sims 4. This sure is a handy Sims 4 functional object! Or just an older run-down backyard area. C Carpe Sims 2k followers More information Necrodog MTS and S4S | Functional Pool slides. In Sims 1 and 2, things were pretty simple. A functional record player for all your music-loving Sims! You can download the Poolside Lounge Pack for free right now on Max 20s Patreon! And this CC is exactly what it sounds like: a squared box filled with sand for your little Sim to build their best sandcastles. And if matching the game is a concern of yours, the writing is even written in Simlish! And while the parents prefer the couch or dinner table, kids need their playground. Currently it's only available to children, with future update to include teens. The Sims 4 Gallery Spotlight: Lots (28/02/15), Sims 4 Sleepover Sleepwear Set: How To Claim. pool Custom Content Sims 4 Downloads And thats the beloved floaty. These retro patterns are like, totally rad. The lamp-like structure alone gives you the vibe that this would actually sit by a pool or near a beach.